obama narcissist

If you are a regular listener to Tammy Radio, you are very familiar with the term “narcissism,” as exemplified by POTUS, who believes that e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g is about himself.

For example, here he is, on the passing of Astronaut Neil Armstrong:

obama-neil armstrong

And here’s a lovely pic of the Grand Canyon,  to mark its 95th anniversary.

So, naturally, when calling to congratulate the US soccer team on their performance, a pic of you-know-who got tweeted:

And the conversation, er, monologue, went like this:

Via Breitbart: Congratulations to Me! Obama Monopolizes 84% of Conversation with World Cup’s Dempsey and Howard

“Man, I just wanted to call and say you did us proud,” President Barack Obama told the goalie and his teammate Clint Dempsey in an Oval Office phone call.

The president said that, and so much more, during his conversation with the U.S. World Cup soccer team members on Wednesday congratulating them on their tournament run that ended in an exciting 2-1 overtime loss to Belgium a day earlier. He told them that they did great and that he played soccer as a kid and that the sport continues to grow and that Tim Howard should shave his beard and that he still has his jacket that the team gave him. In the two-minute conversation, President Obama talked for 84 percent of the time; Dempsey and Howard shared the remaining 16 percent….

But, not to be outdone, Mooch got into the act too.

She wished the team “good luck” before their match with Belgium, by tweeting a pic of… yep… herself:

This section is for comments from tammybruce.com's community of registered readers. Please don't assume that Tammy agrees with or endorses any particular comment just because she lets it stand.
6 Comments | Leave a comment
  1. Kitten says:

    It figures. The only time OBummer and Mooch believe in the individual, is when it’s about themselves. #Meeeee

  2. Maynard says:

    And when Shifra observes that Obammy suffers from NPD, that’s a professional opinion.

  3. hbmuzik says:

    Shifra you didn’t post my favorite–the one of His Majesty in Rosa Parks’ bus seat!

  4. ancientwrrior says:

    These 2 despicable people and all their sycophants, honestly believe that their poo doesn’t stink. That anyone who says otherwise are idiots and racists. They must all consume a ginormous bowl of STUPID every morning.

  5. Alain41 says:


    Good pic by AFP of Obama meeting with college student in Austin TX who had written to him about her parents losing their jobs last year (her dad found a job since & mom is going to comm. college). I’m guessing that Obama couldn’t stay awake because the conversation wasn’t about him. Also, guessing that this pic has WH staff in a tizzy and yelling at AFP. Heh. If Republicans knew how to communicate they would promote this pic to the young to show how Obama/Democrats aren’t really interested in their concerns.

You must be logged in to post a comment.