Here’s one of three PJTV roundtables coming up featuring myself, Johnny Phillips and Stephen Kruiser. The next one will be released Monday, December 31st and then Wednesday, January 2nd. This one addresses what we learned in 2012. Imagine trying to answer that without swearing! Well, we did and even laughed a few times. Enjoy!
Tammy, Johnny & Stephen on PJTV: What We Learned in 2012by Tammy on December 26, 2012
- Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving Shifra | November 26, 2014
- Dems, The Midterm Election, And The Five Stages Of Loss And Grief Shifra | November 7, 2014
- For ‘We The People’ It’s *Morning* in America, For NYT It’s *Mourning* Shifra | November 5, 2014
- This Week’s Column: A String of Critical Obama Failures Invited Fear and Loathing Tammy | November 3, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving
- TigerAim on Major Obama bundler and Democrat activist arrested for child rape
- TigerAim on Sen. Schumer: Passing Obamacare in ’09 Was A Mistake, Hurt Democrats
- Rob_W on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving
- Alain41 on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving