Here’s one of three PJTV roundtables coming up featuring myself, Johnny Phillips and Stephen Kruiser. The next one will be released Monday, December 31st and then Wednesday, January 2nd. This one addresses what we learned in 2012. Imagine trying to answer that without swearing! Well, we did and even laughed a few times. Enjoy!
Tammy, Johnny & Stephen on PJTV: What We Learned in 2012by Tammy on December 26, 2012
- Dems, The Midterm Election, And The Five Stages Of Loss And Grief Shifra | November 7, 2014
- For ‘We The People’ It’s *Morning* in America, For NYT It’s *Mourning* Shifra | November 5, 2014
- This Week’s Column: A String of Critical Obama Failures Invited Fear and Loathing Tammy | November 3, 2014
- White House Planning To Change Staff, But Not Failed Policies Shifra | November 3, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Vintageport on Soundcloud Podcast: A Tammy NY Roadtrip Update From Texas
- dennisl59 on Soundcloud Podcast: A Tammy NY Roadtrip Update From Texas
- Kitten on Our Liar-In-Chief Strikes Again: Amnesty Will Boost GDP By Tens of Billions Of Dollars!
- Chuck on Our Liar-In-Chief Strikes Again: Amnesty Will Boost GDP By Tens of Billions Of Dollars!
- Maynard on Our Liar-In-Chief Strikes Again: Amnesty Will Boost GDP By Tens of Billions Of Dollars!