Here’s one of three PJTV roundtables coming up featuring myself, Johnny Phillips and Stephen Kruiser. The next one will be released Monday, December 31st and then Wednesday, January 2nd. This one addresses what we learned in 2012. Imagine trying to answer that without swearing! Well, we did and even laughed a few times. Enjoy!
Tammy, Johnny & Stephen on PJTV: What We Learned in 2012by Tammy on December 26, 2012
- Ban Lifted: House Members Now Allowed To Send “Christmas” Greetings Tammy | December 5, 2013
- Meet The Democrat Senators Living As Slobs In A Dump Tammy | December 5, 2013
- Issa: FBI Impeding Inquiry Into IRS Targeting Of Conservative Groups Tammy | December 4, 2013
- Gov. Scott Walker on Why Conservatives Don’t Need to Move to the Center to Win Tammy | December 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on Wow. Clinton: Mandela Helped Me Forgive GOP For Impeachment
- idaho_karen on After Snubbing Thatcher Funeral, Obama & Michelle to Visit South Africa for Mandela
- midget on Yes, There is hope for America
- midget on Family arriving in Northern Ireland are surprised with singing flash mob.
- Maynard on After Snubbing Thatcher Funeral, Obama & Michelle to Visit South Africa for Mandela