Here’s one of three PJTV roundtables coming up featuring myself, Johnny Phillips and Stephen Kruiser. The next one will be released Monday, December 31st and then Wednesday, January 2nd. This one addresses what we learned in 2012. Imagine trying to answer that without swearing! Well, we did and even laughed a few times. Enjoy!
Tammy, Johnny & Stephen on PJTV: What We Learned in 2012by Tammy on December 26, 2012
- Union Diagnosis: Obamacare Irony (Income Inequality Made Worse) Bad For Workers Pat_S | March 10, 2014
- The Senate rejection of Debo Adegbil means…What? Maynard | March 8, 2014
- New HHS Rules: Have You Ever Been Bitten By A Turkey? Or Hit By A Kayak? Shifra | March 5, 2014
- It’s Official: New School Lunch Rules Get Grade of F- Shifra | February 28, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Cathode Rays on Ozone Hole Part Deux
- Dave on Funny: Sen. Feinstein’s Really Upset the CIA Spied On the Senate
- Cathode Rays on Funny: Sen. Feinstein’s Really Upset the CIA Spied On the Senate
- avidfan09 on Funny: Sen. Feinstein’s Really Upset the CIA Spied On the Senate
- TigerAim on Tammy Bruce Show 3-10-14