Here’s one of three PJTV roundtables coming up featuring myself, Johnny Phillips and Stephen Kruiser. The next one will be released Monday, December 31st and then Wednesday, January 2nd. This one addresses what we learned in 2012. Imagine trying to answer that without swearing! Well, we did and even laughed a few times. Enjoy!
Tammy, Johnny & Stephen on PJTV: What We Learned in 2012by Tammy on December 26, 2012
- CBS and CNN Mock White House For “Equal Pay” Meme Shifra | April 9, 2014
- The Hobby Lobby Case And The Future Of Religious Freedom Shifra | April 9, 2014
- Kids Tweet Their Complaints About “Healthy” School Lunches to Michelle Obama cestory | April 6, 2014
- NYC Mayor de Blasio: “Universal Pre-K Prevents Suicide” Shifra | March 28, 2014
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Di Grace on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- Kitten on Paul Krugman Decries ‘Income Inequality,’ Accepts CUNY Professorship for $225K
- Kitten on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- hbmuzik on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- strider on Samantha Power: From ‘Hillary’s A Monster’ To ‘Hillary Would Be Awesome POTUS’